about me

Hi I'm Pauline...I live in Hampshire with my husband and 2 daughters..

I found craft in 2009 and haven't looked back... it keeps me sane whilst my husband is working away..which can be up to 10 months of the year :( i love Music.. rock/metal music is my fav.. I live 357 miles away from my family and friends who i miss every day , so i escape into Pauline's world whenever i can... sat in my craft room where time flies by...The photo below is me on my honeymoon in the Maldives... Kuredu Island truly is the bounty advert...

mrs o

mrs o
kuredu island Maldives

Sunday, 6 March 2016

Last sneak peek

Morning all,
   Happy Mother's Day xxx
Today is my final sneak peek.. I've a few samples to share from the day of the dead launch.. 

Here is the 1st.. It's a canvas..




Using Pebeo paste, gesso, Aqua tints, Aqua markers  and gilding wax.. 


distress ink, embossing powder.. 


Distress ink, Aqua tints, Aqua markers..


Aqua tints, gilding wax, Aqua markers.. 


Sheena launches this new range on Hochanda at 10am tomorrow..
Sky 663

Thank you for your visit
Crafty hugs
Px 



1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous samples Pauline! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's day too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete