about me

Hi I'm Pauline...I live in Hampshire with my husband and 2 daughters..

I found craft in 2009 and haven't looked back... it keeps me sane whilst my husband is working away..which can be up to 10 months of the year :( i love Music.. rock/metal music is my fav.. I live 357 miles away from my family and friends who i miss every day , so i escape into Pauline's world whenever i can... sat in my craft room where time flies by...The photo below is me on my honeymoon in the Maldives... Kuredu Island truly is the bounty advert...

mrs o

mrs o
kuredu island Maldives

Saturday, 5 March 2016

Sneak peek 4

Morning all, 
   Here is the 3rd sneak peek at the new perfect partners festival day of the dead stamps and dies.. 


Aquatints, gilding wax and embossing powder... 

Shows start Monday at 10am Hochanda Sky 663.. 

Thanks for your visit 
Crafty hugs 
Px 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colours and beautiful design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the colours are amazing and the the focal point really stands out. Very striking! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, I have to say that these stamps aren't really to my taste but I love your background and colours xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't really think I'd like them either if I'm honest Zoe, but I've got orders coming out of my ears for teen cards using these, which is brilliant :-).. They are fun and I really am glad Sheena moved out of her comfort zone and challenged me to try something I'd never really think of using on a card.. Pxx

      Delete